Saturday, January 29, 2011

Despicable Me


When a super villain named Gru - through strenuous efforts to steal back a weapon - discovers three orphans (Margo, Edith, and Agnes) who just might get the job done for him. To his initially discomfort, though, in order to complete his task he must adopt the tree girls. As they grow more reluctant to fulfill his order he considers abandoning them. But, as the movie goes on we can see that - though at one point it was tested - their love for each other grows and he soon becomes the father they never had.

I found this movie to be quite enjoyable. It had hilarious moments as well as sad. And even though at times it was predictable, even when I knew what was about to occur, it still came as a shock to me. That is a good quality to have in the movie. And of course Steve Carell gives it a certain flare. As well as having iCarly's Miranda Cosgrove. I must say I was nervous about the role of Margo was cast to her at first but she did surprise me and I think they couldn't have gotten a better actress to play Margo.

I think this is the perfect happy ending movie for a family to see together. You should be Ready2See this movie out on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment